Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter








 We celebrated Easter at my parent's this year. The list of people who attended were Ronnie, Janet, Jackie, Greg, Jenifer, Jeanne, Jim, Johnny, Grandma Z, Marie, Tony my Mom's brother Ron and his wife Dawn, Zach, Allison, my parents and us three. So we had a full house with lots of good food. Check out my awesome Lemon-Raspberry cake, courtesy of Betty Crocker. We tried to let Max hunt for eggs but he wasn't to interested although he did collect a little garden gnome and put that in his basket. The weather was great so everyone spent most of their time sitting outside and relaxing. Jeanne took our family photo which turned out really nice.  J

4 comments:

sharon said...

Great Easter photos! What a beautiful day.

Jeanne said...

I took your family photo?

Maxwell Muresan said...

Yeah I'm pretty sure you did Jeanne! Why do you not remember? :)

Jeanne said...

Not really - it was Jim's turn to drive home!