Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

We headed over to my parent's house to celebrate Halloween and hand out candy. Although they don't get a whole lot of trick or treaters in their neighborhood. When Mike and I arrived my Mom was sitting out front but I wasn't sure where my Dad was. I said, "Where is Dad?" My Mom said he's laying out in the front yard. Yes, I had walked right past him. He was laying in the grass with his Michael Meyer's mask and dark coveralls. It was a pretty fun idea but he wasn't to good at scaring the kids. He couldn't even scare Scarlett! Later he turned his mask inside out and did his best John Mc Cain impersonation to entertain us. So, basically we sat outside and watched my Dad lay in the front yard. Alicia and Scarlett came in for the weekend and got back just in time to take Scarlett around the neighborhood. Alicia dressed up as Amy Winehouse, she had the beehive wig, and Scarlett was a mermaid. I was just glad to get out of the house and to spend time with my family.

No comments: