Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?


So what has Max been up to? A lot of things! I can't believe how fast everything is happening! Like earlier this week Max was having tummy time and then the following day he was pushing himself up.  It's like he developed super arm strength over night! It must of been those sweet potatoes. Besides that exciting milestone, Max is growing like a weed! He weighs around 16 pounds and has been wearing 6 month clothes since  he was 4 months old. His sleepers are starting to get tight it the feet. I told Mike we should of bought the footless ones :) Max is finally starting to grow some of his hair back. It still looks dark but maybe not as dark as it was when he was first born, we'll see. I can hardly wait to see what he'll look like with more hair. For awhile now whenever Max wants to get your attention he'll fake cough. He thinks it is funny and knows it gets our attention. Every day is new and exciting and we don't know what it will bring!~J
 

2 comments:

Maxwell Muresan said...

My Mom, Sharon, lost her password on here already and she thought I should let people know....You might want to say he's on a blanket your Great Grandmother made you. It's pink.

sharon said...

I have reset my password!

Max is so strong!