Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Four and A Half Months Old




Max is starting to become a bit of a mommy's boy. He'll whine if I'm out of the room for to long, so we usually sit him in his bouncer so he can watch me cook or get ready to make him content. He has been eating cereal for about two weeks now and eats a bowl every evening. He'll get fussy if I don't shovel it in fast enough and will grab on to my hands to help me guide the spoon to his mouth. It is very cute to watch. The other evening he rolled himself over from back to stomach. Discovering his feet has probably helped him master this stage of rolling over. This week was also the big move to the crib. Max use to sleep in the pack in play in our room but I figured it was time to move him to his crib. I thought it was going to be a horrible transition but it went pretty smoothly. So far so good. I think it was harder for me them him. J

No comments: