Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Max Playing

Since Max had been getting stronger and holding his head up better, he has graduated to some more exciting toys. This past week he's been practicing sitting in his bebePOD more often and seems to enjoy viewing the world from a new perspective. Mike and I also decided that we thought it was time for little Max to try out his Baby Einstein jumper. So Mike put it together this weekend. Although Max isn't bouncing around yet, he seemed to get a kick out of all the toys and bright colors the jumper had to offer. And of course there was slobber all over the place! J



2 comments:

sharon said...

Ok to be able to do this I had to have Google send me a new password!

So now I can comment on Max's growth.

I like that bebePOD chair!

sharon said...

Oh and thanks for finally updating TMM ;-)