Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The first bath time & visit from Uncle Zach

Zach came by last night to visit Max. We think that he likes Uncle Zach already, who was not afraid to handle the little guy.
Besides our visit from Zach, last night was also Max's first experience with the sponge type bath at home. Needless to say, we need to work on this, I have a feeling we did not move fast enough, thus letting the water get cold. Max did not like this to well, and he let us know with a verbal assault that made both Jessica and myself very uneasy. After all was said and done, we prevailed a made that bath time a success. It was well worth the trouble and he got that new baby smell back. Which I just figured out is Johnson&Johnson baby lotion. They do not smell like that naturally. Last night was an experience for all three of us.

1 comment:

JlSorden said...

I can only imagine what that verbal assault sounded like! Mike you are cracking me up with your new baby smell description! Ha ha! I am so happy for the both of you and I look forward to be kept up to date on Max's day to day events!