Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


We had a busy weekend! Friday night was our first trip to the grocery store. It turned out to be a success because Max slept the whole time, but I could tell Mike was a little anxious to get him back home, even though he was completely covered up. At one time he said, "Well, we need to hurry up because he's probably sitting in a shitty diaper!" It's funny because he always use to tell me to relax and now it seems like I'm the one telling him to calm down. On Saturday went went over to Aunt Jeanne's house for a little while to visit. We couldn't stay long because Mike and I had some friends, Kurt and Sarah & John and Christine, come over to visit that evening. We had a good time hanging out and like usual had way too many leftover appetizers. Then on Sunday Mike celebrated his 31st birthday. I asked him earlier in the week what he wanted for his birthday and he said nothing, but I knew I wanted to get him something. Well, Mike had sent me an email on Friday when he was at work that said, "I think Max would like these...." and a website to Monster Factory. The site sells handcrafted plush monsters. So, basically Mike would like to play with Max's stuffed monsters. So, birthday present solved!

No comments: