Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fathers Day


We celebrated Fathers Day Friday evening at Mike's parent's house. Phyllis made some of her delicious strawberry pie. Mike didn't want his piece so I ate his too! I thought Max would of interacted with the twins Sydney and Avery more but he just kinda stared at them. I guess he was to busy discovering the house.

On Sunday we went over to my parent's and had a nice steak dinner. My Mom asked me what Max was going to eat for dinner and I said he was going to eat what the rest of us were having. Max had been eating a couple finger food prior like bananas, bread, carrots and potatoes. So sure enough he ate with the rest of us asparagus, potatoes, bread, steak and a cookie for dessert. He just kept shoving the food in his mouth. We couldn't put it down fast enough. Afterwards he was exhausted and MImI gave him a bath since he was covered with food. He wailed the whole time and quickly fell asleep afterwards. J

No comments: